M
mountee
Guest
Hi Friends!
*
I am joining more than 21,000 people to pray the Novena for Marriage and Family starting on Thursday!
*
Will you join me in praying this powerful novena?
*
I’m really looking forward to praying this novena with so many faithful Catholics around the world and I thought you’d like to join too!
*
There’s a great website that sends you email reminders with the novena prayers on each of the 9 days. I’ve been using it and loving it!
*
You can read about it and sign up here:
*
praymorenovenas.com/nativity-of-the-blessed-virgin-mary-novena/
*
Please forward this to any other people that you think might want to pray with us!*
*
Have a great day!
*
God bless you,
*
*
I am joining more than 21,000 people to pray the Novena for Marriage and Family starting on Thursday!
*
Will you join me in praying this powerful novena?
*
I’m really looking forward to praying this novena with so many faithful Catholics around the world and I thought you’d like to join too!
*
There’s a great website that sends you email reminders with the novena prayers on each of the 9 days. I’ve been using it and loving it!
*
You can read about it and sign up here:
*
praymorenovenas.com/nativity-of-the-blessed-virgin-mary-novena/
*
Please forward this to any other people that you think might want to pray with us!*
*
Have a great day!
*
God bless you,
*