Update! Help requested

• Thread starter Thread starter SHJ-BVM
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SHJ-BVM

I have a hearing scheduled for the 19th of this month with the commissioner of DMV. I need to supply evidence that the plates I requested are neither “offensive or confusing” to the public. She contends that ‘our’ plates are seen on our streets and highways, here and around the country, so I figure if I get a smattering of opinions from around the country, it will help strengthen my case…

I"m thinking something along the lines of:

Your name

Your physical address (State/Province only would be fine)

Small comment on how what SHJ-BVM would/wouldn’t mean to you.

If you feel comfortable enough telling the commissioner what religious denomination you are.

Anything else you would want to submit that may help.

Thank you for all your help. The battle was lost, but hopefully not the war!!!

PS…please submit all emails to mpj@markosoftplus.net

PSS…If you know of anyone else who might be willing to help, please pass this post along.

I will send you my information, but:
40.png
SHJ-BVM:
I have a hearing scheduled for the 19th of this month with the commissioner of DMV. I need to supply evidence that the plates I requested are neither “offensive or confusing” to the public. She contends that ‘our’ plates are seen on our streets and highways, here and around the country, so I figure if I get a smattering of opinions from around the country, it will help strengthen my case…
Who is “she?” Is that the commissioner? Is she supportive or hostile to your case? Does “our” include you and me, or does she include herself in it?

Alan

Alan,

Thank you for your help. To answer your questions:

“She” is the Commissioner of DMV (Bonnie Rutledge). She is hostile to my request. The “our” refers to the plates issued to the drivers of vermont.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back