Some of you may remember the thread I started
No doubts about converting from LCMS. That thread took on a life of its own! I just wanted to update this by saying that today I came into full communion with the Roman Catholic Church as did my two teenage daughters. Today was a wonderful day! RCIA was a great experience and yes, I still have no doubts about converting. Today I am Catholic.
A big hug on your Welcome Home, there is still so much to do, read and see, I am a Convert now of many years and I still find things to marvel at.
Personally I would recommend the following books apart from a Catholic N/T.
Catholicism for Dummies/ The Church Fathers, the ones I liked were, Clement of Rome,
and Ignatius of Antioch, just my favourite Church Fathers.
Vatican Website is
www.vatican.va.
Plus if you can get the Catholic Television station EWTN ( they are also on Radio) great for knowing the faith.
Of course going to Rome and looking at the Vatican, and all of the Church’s is great if one can afford this. Otherwise one can get so much on the Internet. If in Rome you can see the chains in a glass case that the Romans brought St. Paul back to Rome in.
Well done good and Faithful Servant, there is great joy in heaven.
May you always walk with your hand in the Lord’s.
Congratulations once again.