Urgent prayer reqeust

• Thread starter Thread starter Dr.Colossus
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dr.Colossus

Hello all. I have just received the terrifying news that a very good friend of mine may have breast cancer. She’s only 22 years old! She’s getting tests done this week, and should find out on Friday if it’s cancer, or just a cyst. Please pray for her. I have been and will continue to pray to our Blessed Mother, along with Saints Luke, Cosmas and Damien (all physicians). Are there any other saints anyone can recommend asking for their intercession?

She is in my prayers and I will remember her at Adoration on Thursday night. Tell her to keep the faith and pray. I have a friend who had ovarian cancer, she had just about everything they could take out of her removed but it is over 6 months later and she has no trace of cancer. Several parishners were praying for her.

Thank you Stylteralmaldo for that link, and the beautiful prayers on the site. Thank you everyone for your prayers. I haven’t told her that I even asked for your intercessions, as I just found out this afternoon, but I’m sure she will be greatly appreciative.

Dr. Colossus:
Hello all. I have just received the terrifying news that a very good friend of mine may have breast cancer. She’s only 22 years old! She’s getting tests done this week, and should find out on Friday if it’s cancer, or just a cyst. Please pray for her. I have been and will continue to pray to our Blessed Mother, along with Saints Luke, Cosmas and Damien (all physicians). Are there any other saints anyone can recommend asking for their intercession?
Your friend is in my prayers as well :gopray:

Another saintly intercessor is St. Ezekiel Moreno, Augustinian Recollect, Friar, missionary, bishop, healer: canonized by Pope John Paul II, October 11, 1992. Many cures have been attributed to his intercession, especially among cancer victims. He was himself a victim of cancer and is considered to be especially close to those suffering from the disease.

I have added your friend to my prayer list. I’ll include her in my Rosaries and my Divine Mercy Chaplets this week.

John

St. Aldegunde of Maubeuge (~630-684)

St. Peregrinus Laziosi (~1265-1345)

Patronsaints interseeds for cancer and more!

God bless you!

G.G.

I will certainly remember this lady in my prayers.
God bless

Dr. Colossus:
The Blessed Mother, of course, and St. Philomena.
On a personal note, I’m going through a serious medical challenge that required major surgery and am now on complete and total bedrest on a special sand/air bed (obviously I have a laptop with a wireless connection 😉 ). One week before the surgery, I felt a lump. I freaked out completely. I’ve been dealing with the other issue since January and its been tough on me but also on my family. This put me so far over the edge.

Long story short. It was a cyst. 90% of the time, its a cyst or something else benign. Lots of women have what are called “cystic breasts”. Some get drained, some don’t. Some need to be watched, some don’t.

I will keep your friend in my prayers.

Trust in Jesus.

40.png
condan:
The Blessed Mother, of course, and St. Philomena.
On a personal note, I’m going through a serious medical challenge that required major surgery and am now on complete and total bedrest on a special sand/air bed (obviously I have a laptop with a wireless connection 😉 ). One week before the surgery, I felt a lump. I freaked out completely. I’ve been dealing with the other issue since January and its been tough on me but also on my family. This put me so far over the edge.

Long story short. It was a cyst. 90% of the time, its a cyst or something else benign. Lots of women have what are called “cystic breasts”. Some get drained, some don’t. Some need to be watched, some don’t.

I will keep your friend in my prayers.

Trust in Jesus.
Thank you for the medical information. I believe her doctor already told her something similar, but she’s still worried. Thank you also for your prayers. I will pray for your recovery, as well.

Prayers being offered up for her here! Please let us know what she finds out.

Thank you all for your prayers. I am happy to report that I have some good news! My friend had her test done last Friday and it was a benign cyst. She did have to have exploratory surgery, but was released from the hospital the same day and is recovering very quickly. It is possible they will have to go in and remove the cyst, but thank God it is not cancer.

I am 19 and had a lump. I found it before my mother was diagnosed with breast cancer so I was scarred to death before, twice as scarred after. It was large enough to cause concern, and they “couldn’t be sure” from the ultrasound so I had to have a surgery. It ended up being beingn, but would of continued to grow had it been left it…I don’t know if it was a cyst or what…I was too scarred to know I’m just glad all thats over.

Anway I will be praying for your friend.

Greetings Church
Greetings Dr Colossus

I just discovered this thread. I had lung cancer surgery 3 months ago so and am doing quite well, so I know exactly how important prayer is.

In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
Heavenly Father, we thank you for blessing your children. I thank you that Dr Colossus’ friend is not facing breast cancer. I ask you to reach out and touch her with your healing hands, removing any traces of any desease, if it be your Holy and most Perfect will.
I thank you and give you praise for loving me and caring for me during my illness.
I ask you to bless everyone who visits these boards.
I pray in Jesus name and in the Power of the Holy Spirit
Amen

Here you go…

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help or sought your intercession was left unaided. Inspired with with confidence, I fly to you, O virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen.

the prayer above is called the Memorare… it has been linked to actual miracles… it is therefore a miraculous prayer… use it to plead for the recovery of your friend, and especially that God’s will be done…

Peace… 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back