Usage of Copyrighted Images

  • Thread starter Thread starter imo
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imo

Guest
Hello.

I have a question: is it ethical ok to use for personal usage (save in my phone, social media) images that are possibly copyrighted on Google? Is this sinful stealing?
 
“Images on publicly available websites can be saved for your own personal use. Personal use means that you’re not using the image on your own site or making printed copies and distributing them to others.”
https://www.techwalla.com/articles/is-it-illegal-to-save-pictures-off-google-images
If this source is correct
(I don’t know)
, then it is fair use. The copy-write owner and you have a mutual understanding of the legal contract behind fair use. You both are living by it.

Since you are both playing by the rules you agreed on, and God sees the contract, I assume all is fine.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top