Vaccination concerns

  • Thread starter Thread starter Galnextdoor
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Galnextdoor

Guest
Does anyone have concerns about having their children vaccinated or being vaccinated yourself? I recently found out that many of the vaccinations we receive were cultured from the tissues of aborted babies.

The way I understand it is that in the early to mid-1960s, an epidemic of German measles broke out resulting in miscarriages and deaths of young children. Some pregnant women were deliberately exposed to the German measles so the miscarried babies could be experimented on. A vaccine was created using the tissue of the aborted baby.

Using aborted babies to develop vaccines has now become a standard procedure.

In order for me to go back to school, I must receive some vaccinations. I think that because I am so far from the actual process of the creation of the vaccines, that I am not culpable for the acts that created them. What do you think? Has anyone else thought about this?
 
Your all good. You have no power over how the vaccine was created, so it’s best to take them and go to school.

In fact, hehhehehe-go to school, get the vaccine, study hard and become a pro-life researcher into using vaccines that aren’t tested on aborted babies!
 
This is in response to moral concerns - not medical.

Dr. Theresa Deisher is Catholic and is the head of this institute:

soundchoice.org/home.html

They advocate for the end of using fetal stem cells for drug research.

FYI
 
I will not respond regarding the decision to be vaccinated or vaccinate children, since that topic is now against forum rules.

I will respond, however, to the morality of receiving a vaccine created from a fetal tissue line. The Church has spoken on this topic, and it is important that Catholics have the facts regarding the Church’s position. It is also important to know that there are some vaccines available that do not use aborted fetal cell lines.

You can get good information from Children of God For Life at cogforlife.org/

The statement from the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith can be found here:

cogforlife.org/cmastatement.pdf

This is also addressed in the CDF document Dignitas Personae:

usccb.org/comm/Dignitaspersonae/Dignitas_Personae.pdf

In short, yes, a Catholic can be vaccinated with such a vaccine but should use an ethical alternative should it exist.
 
Sounds like an urban legend to me.
No, quite the contrary. A number of commonly given vaccines are derived from the fetal tissue of aborted babies. Some have ethical vaccine alternatives available in the US and Canada, some do not. The following vaccines have their origins from aborted fetal tissue:

Polio
Varicella-Chickenpox
MMR (measles, mumps, rubella)
Shingles/Zostavax
Hepatitis-A
Rabies
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top