Via Angelica

  • Thread starter Thread starter Catholic54
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Catholic54

Guest
I’ve just read the USCCB book “Essential Guide to Angels” - fascinating.
It references a devotion similar to the Via Crucis called “Via Angelica”.
Can anyone point me to resources for this?

Thanks in advance.
Catholic54
 
I’ve just read the USCCB book “Essential Guide to Angels” - fascinating.
It references a devotion similar to the Via Crucis called “Via Angelica”.
Can anyone point me to resources for this?

Thanks in advance.
Catholic54
I don’t know about “Via Angelica” and found nothing about it.

I do know about “Opus Angelorum”

Here is the site:

opusangelorum.org/english.html
 
Thanks for sharing this website with us, Dorothy.

I went over there and took a good look around, and read some of the articles posted there. I found them to be really fascinating. 🙂
 
Thanks for sharing this website with us, Dorothy.

I went over there and took a good look around, and read some of the articles posted there. I found them to be really fascinating. 🙂
You’re welcome! I learned about Opus Angelorum several years ago, and now say my consecration prayer to the holy angels every morning after making my consecration prayer to Our Lady.

In these times we surely need all the help we can get! I have learned to appreciate my guardian angel much more.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top