Virgin Mary pendant

• Thread starter Thread starter Satchxx
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Satchxx

Hi,
I have a pendant of the Virgin Mary I have somehow acquired throughout growing up. My nan and great nan are both catholic however I have never been bought up to believe in any of this.
I feel a strong connection to something though. That perhaps I need to explore. Anyway I would just like to know if I am ok to wear this pendant even though I am not catholic ? Will this bring me back luck? Good luck? I feel as though I should wear it but I am not sure!
Thanks

You did not post a picture of the pendant, but it is likely to be some type of religious medal of Mary, not just a jewelry item.

It is okay for you to wear it, as long as you do so respectfully.

Medals of Mary do not bring “luck”. They are not “lucky charms”. If worn respectfully, they can bring graces from Mary, even if you are not a believer. There is a famous case of a non-believer who wore a Mary medal for a while because his Catholic friend dared him to do it…he ended up converting and becoming a priest. I am not saying that will happen to you, but don’t be surprised if you do feel a connection to Mary in some way.

Last edited:
I will post a
picture
I wear it because I feel a connection like I should wear it! Wow what a story!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back