Virtual Rosary!

• Thread starter Thread starter Corpus_Cristi
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Corpus_Cristi

Has anyone heard of a “virtual rosary?” I learned about it at the Catholic forum at Christianforums.com. It’s a program that you download and it’s basically, a virtual rosary. It gives scripture verses and everything. You don’t even have to pray with the beads, all you do is click “amen” and it goes to the next prayer. If you want to download it, it’s at:

virtualrosary.org

I have to add, it has settings for the days on which you pray certain mysteries (including the luminous), you can not only pray the rosary, but the divine mercy chaplet, you can cast prayer requests online from the program, and you can even have the prayers in 13 different languages besides English, including Latin!

Dear friends

This is amazing thank you for sharing this with everyone. I have downloaded it and will use it

God Bless you and much love and peace to you

Teresa

I love the Virtual Rosary!!!

Love it, love it, love it!!!

Prayers in any form are good. However the Church currently has a policy on no internet/virtual reality confessions. They have not as of yet addressed virtual rosary, virtual priests or virtual communion. However, with the current existence of Weblings (popup virtual reality interactional 4D people) as seen in the movie Paycheck, the Church will have some interesting decisions to make in the near future. St. Daniel; “It was raised from the ground to stand up on two feet, like a man and given a human mind. To this Beast dominion was given.” IHS Daryl

I doubt the church will have a problem with Virtual Rosary. It is a great tool to help learn the prayers and to memorize them. Just a reminder for those with Palm Pilots, this program is also available for them as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back