Visions of Jesus Christ

• Thread starter Thread starter nike248
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does’nt interst me much. While some cases may be genuine, one must beware of fraud. And of diabolical phenomena. Just be careful, don’t get too involved in any unapproved phenomena.

There’s a reason why the Church is slow to approve any such occurences. Fraud etc. There was a 17th century stigmatist who was revered as a Saint by the people where she lived. She became very ill, and confessed she got the stigmata from the devil. She recovered and was sent away to a convent. Thre she remained until death. So not all are genuine.
Many statues are carefully designed to weep etc. So be careful. I don’t deny that such supernatural occurences happen. Just be cautious.

John Russell Jr:
Does’nt interst me much. While some cases may be genuine, one must beware of fraud. And of diabolical phenomena. Just be careful, don’t get too involved in any unapproved phenomena.

There’s a reason why the Church is slow to approve any such occurences. Fraud etc. There was a 17th century stigmatist who was revered as a Saint by the people where she lived. She became very ill, and confessed she got the stigmata from the devil. She recovered and was sent away to a convent. Thre she remained until death. So not all are genuine.
Many statues are carefully designed to weep etc. So be careful. I don’t deny that such supernatural occurences happen. Just be cautious.
Dear John

I agree with you. What constantly amazes me is if a person truly loves God and desires to serve Him, why they would then make fraudulant claims of miracles. I find this most aboherent and damaging to the Catholic faith.

It must have something to do with their own ego and wanting to be famous.

The more I think about intentional fraudulant claims of miracles/apparitions/visions the more angry I get about them. The people that do these things are wasting their own time, the Church’s time and above all are offending God.

God Bless you and much love and peace to you

Teresa

I agree also,but in some of them cases,like the weeping statue of christ,i would like to believe it,but i think it maybe a fraud or a sick joke!

I definitely agree with both of you guys. I have verified one of them at least. The priest was even on EWTN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back