Was into psychology

• Thread starter Thread starter Jbar48
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jbar48

Was into psychology for a very long time. Patient since 2008 when I “ran away” from my parents, actually just trying to impress myself. Returned to my parents only to freak them out, they didn’t recognize me having been exposed to different cultures. It didn’t hurt me, I had kept the faith, but I had learned some survival techniques that they never taught me. I got drugged on the job by accident, I was pinching pennies and I saw an orange juice on the window sill and drank it. Black powder at the bottom that gave me superpower energy and messed with my personality. Started freaking out about the apocalypse. Returned to my parents went to the psych ward. Started an epic psychology/sociology saga until 2011 when I converted Catholic. Stayed devout Catholic for 4 years till they started calling me gay for being so young and annoying. Switched parishes to hide. Was the only confessor at the other priests parish, we ended up just talking like friends, and I complained about how dumb the Catholic administration was being. Moved to another city, joined another parish, kept quiet, returned to a different Catholic men’s council. Starting devout catholicism again.

With my psychologists I impressed them to the point where they pretty much knew nothing was wrong with me. Then I dropped the God bomb on a psychology forum and killed it’s activity.

Realizing God is way better than psychology.

Welcome to Catholic Answers Forums! Take a look around the forums. There’s some good things going on here. God bless you on your spiritual journey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back