H
Haru
Guest
I read previous discussions on similar questions but I feel the need to explain my case to get an accurate answer.
I’ve always loved watching Korean Dramas. Out of the 10 dramas that I like only 3 are available on netflix. Other legal streaming sites have these dramas but they won’t let me view it because they’re “not available for my region”. They’re only available in the US. Which means I don’t have a choice but to wach it from sites that may or may not be in violation of copyright.
I wouldn’t mind paying for these movies/ dramas if they were available in my region, but becuase they aren’t available and I’m watching them online without paying…am I still committing a sin?
…And would this be mortal?
Because they aren’t available in my region, do I need to give up watching dramas all together?
I’ve always loved watching Korean Dramas. Out of the 10 dramas that I like only 3 are available on netflix. Other legal streaming sites have these dramas but they won’t let me view it because they’re “not available for my region”. They’re only available in the US. Which means I don’t have a choice but to wach it from sites that may or may not be in violation of copyright.
I wouldn’t mind paying for these movies/ dramas if they were available in my region, but becuase they aren’t available and I’m watching them online without paying…am I still committing a sin?
…And would this be mortal?
Because they aren’t available in my region, do I need to give up watching dramas all together?
Last edited: