Welcome to Night Vale?

  • Thread starter Thread starter keennziieee
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

keennziieee

Guest
Hi 🙂 I was just wondering, as someone who suffers from OCD and maybe scrupulosity, what anyone thought of the podcast known as Welcome to Night Vale? There may be some fantasy elements, but not really anything that can be traced back to magic or anything of the sort, at least as far as I know. Mentions of hooded figures and strange lights are in the the podcast, but nothing outright like using wands or something along those lines. The thing I’m most concerned about is the fact that the main character is in a homosexual relationship. Is it a sin to listen to this podcast if one of the characters is gay? I know everybody sins and all and listening to this podcast won’t tempt me in any way, and if it does, I’ll stop listening to it. Do you think it’s okay for me to listen to?
 
Have you discussed your potential scrupulosity with a priest? You should do that, and ask *him *about listening to this story. You need someone “in real life” to discuss these issues, not random strangers on the internet 🙂
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top