Well??!

• Thread starter Thread starter Savagedds
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Savagedds

Isn’t ANYBODY going to go see the Therese movie and tell us whether it’s any good?? I’m out here in the boondocks , waiting to here from somebody.

😃 The Pope said it was good if that is any help!!! I’ve not seen it yet.

God Bless you and much love and peace to you

Teresa

It will be a long time before I get to see it. I wrote to the cinemas in my area asking about the film, but one wrote back to me that, while they would like to be able to offer it, Terese was “only released to 29 screens nationwide. Unfortunately, [our theater] does not qualify the first go round, as the movie ages we will attempt to get it at a later date. That is all I can tell you at this time. Be sure and check back!”

😦

I went to see the movie *Therese *this week and really thought it was beautiful. The actor who plays the Little Flower is lovely and I think does a wonderful job with embodying the spirit of the saint. What struck me most was the love within her family–that was really powerful for me to experience. They were all very, very close and very devout. I also never realized that Therese’s mother died when Therese was only so young. It had a tremendous impact on her, of course. The movie shows how exquisite Therese’s simplicity was, and how important all the small things really are. I actually wept alot during the film, because when I was a child I felt much the way Therese felt. It was a very simple, yet very powerful film for me. I wish I could have seen it when I was a child! It is truly a fine film, and I highly recommend it. I feel blessed to have seen it. God bless you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back