• Thread starter Thread starter Catholic29
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Catholic29

December 11. 2005 6:59AM

’I know I have made the right choice’

Sister Clare Marie Klein, 22, became a nun at the age of 17, and this is her first year as a teacher at Holy Family Catholic School in South Bend. She recently spoke with Tribune staff writer May Lee Johnson.

**Can you tell me something about who you are? **I grew up in Mendon, Michigan, on a farm. I have nine brothers and sisters, and I was home-schooled. I graduated from high school early and entered Madonna University (in Livonia, Mich.).

**When did you realize you wanted to be a nun? **I fell in love with Jesus. When this happened, everything changed, and I wanted my whole life to be about Jesus. I am not saying that at that moment I became perfect! It’s just that at a certain point, I realized that nothing matters without Him. … There is no meaning, no purpose in life without God. …

Full article here: southbendtribune.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20051211/Lives02/512110535/0/ourLives

40.png
Eliza10:
I want to move to South Bend!
At least we can be rest assured that one class in a certain Catholic elementary school is in good and faithful hands there.:yup:

Not sure about the BIG “Catholic” school down the road from there though.:confused:

It is nice to see yet another young sister who understands and embraces her role as a bride of Christ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back