K
kayla
Guest
There are some of us that were blessed with God given talents and gifts they can give to the world or their church…for the longest time I just couldn’t think of any that I was blessed with
Now I volunteer at a homeless shelter once or twice a month cooking and serving hot lunch , I am very shy so getting up in front of large groups of people would just about make me see double
I have prayed for the Lord to help me decide if becoming a Eucharistic minister would be something that I had talent for, my prayers were answered in a most unusual way…a friend of mine was getting married and asked if I would help with communion? so I start classes next month.
Do you know what your God given talent is? have you shared in with others?
Now I volunteer at a homeless shelter once or twice a month cooking and serving hot lunch , I am very shy so getting up in front of large groups of people would just about make me see double
Do you know what your God given talent is? have you shared in with others?