What could make EWTN better?

  • Thread starter Thread starter catholic1seeks
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said in my first post, I wish I could get EWTN all the time! 😦

Our cable company does a half-and-half with EWTN and some local Catholic station, but (shh!) I prefer EWTN’s programming.

The other station does have a really cute game show. šŸ˜‰
 
I think EWTN would be much better if it included more apologetics!!! (Like ā€œWhat Catholics Really Believeā€ - I liked that series that was on for a couple of weeks)

[SIGN]Eternal Word Television Network[/SIGN]
I agree. It needs more preaching of Catholicism, and less ritualistic presentation. No offense…none whatsoever…but I don’t get much out of Mother Angelica’s presentations. I admire her strongly, but I think to make the show more effective, Catholicism should be more boldly and frequently preached on EWTN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top