B
Botan91
Guest
Hi everyone, I’m a homeschooler and I’ll be graduating from Seton Home Study School this June. My Mom and I have discussed my high school curriculum and have decided that we would not use Seton for my brother when he reaches high school level. We had several problems with the work load and the books used in American and World History.
Does anyone here have any suggestions about a good Catholic school. We’re not interested in a classical curriculum because none of us are familiar with that kind of curriculum. We’re looking into Our Lady of the Rosary School; if you have been enrolled in their school would you recommend them? Any advice would be appreciated.
Does anyone here have any suggestions about a good Catholic school. We’re not interested in a classical curriculum because none of us are familiar with that kind of curriculum. We’re looking into Our Lady of the Rosary School; if you have been enrolled in their school would you recommend them? Any advice would be appreciated.