What is this Medal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelka

New member
It is slightly bigger than the Miraculous Medal.

Front:

Jesus on the Cross.
Holy Spirit above.
A heart on one side of the Cross.
A hand on the other side.

O Jesus Christ, our Lord and King, we await Your return…

Back:

Large heart.
12 stars around the heart.
An ‘M’ in the middle of the heart.

…with love, submission and humility.

Thanks.
 
It is slightly bigger than the Miraculous Medal.

Front:

Jesus on the Cross.
Holy Spirit above.
A heart on one side of the Cross.
A hand on the other side.

O Jesus Christ, our Lord and King, we await Your return…

Back:

Large heart.
12 stars around the heart.
An ‘M’ in the middle of the heart.

…with love, submission and humility.

Thanks.
Like this one?
 
It is slightly bigger than the Miraculous Medal.

Front:

Jesus on the Cross.
Holy Spirit above.
A heart on one side of the Cross.
A hand on the other side.

O Jesus Christ, our Lord and King, we await Your return…

Back:

Large heart.
12 stars around the heart.
An ‘M’ in the middle of the heart.

…with love, submission and humility.

Thanks.
I think Bruised Reed found it, but just for your pleasure, this seller has had all kinds of amazing medals. The man who runs the store is very, very nice, and I like him immensely just from purchases I’ve made with him. I bet if you private messaged him via eBay he would totally be able to answer your question in a deeply knowledgable way. I have no affiliation his or his family’s business, by the way, I just respect his expertise.

stores.ebay.com/CHURCH-WOMAN-ANTIQUES
 
Bruised Reed, I don’t know if that is what Nelka meant, but I am amazed you found that so fast. It is beautiful!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top