What is your opinion on Little Audrey Santo?

• Thread starter Thread starter wOoKiE
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wOoKiE

I have only just read about her in another thread and I did a quick google search. I must say that on first viewing, I find her story to be most convincing.
The main thing I was looking out for was where her ‘promoters’ were focusing on (that’s usually a good place to identify scams) and on her website they spend more time talking about Christ in the Eucharist and daily mass than Audrey. Indeed they take care not to ‘elevate’ her and take the focus away from Jesus.

Can anybody fill me in on the official position of the Church and whether there is anything suspect that I should know about?

God bless!

I met a woman from the Boston area who told me she attended a Mass in a stadium of sorts with the local bishop (10 years ago)and Audrey was there and I think the intentions were for her or related to her. One time I requested something from her (the oil or something)and sent a check along with the request. The request was honored but my check was mailed back w/ instructions that if i wanted to make a donation to her family to do so at such and such address but no $ accepted for the oil or intercessions.

40.png
wOoKiE:
I have only just read about her in another thread and I did a quick google search. I must say that on first viewing, I find her story to be most convincing.
The main thing I was looking out for was where her ‘promoters’ were focusing on (that’s usually a good place to identify scams) and on her website they spend more time talking about Christ in the Eucharist and daily mass than Audrey. Indeed they take care not to ‘elevate’ her and take the focus away from Jesus.

Can anybody fill me in on the official position of the Church and whether there is anything suspect that I should know about?

God bless!
This is an article from her local newspaper

telegram.com/static/audrey/audreyside.html

My opinion counts for nothing, so I will share with you the facts as they have been related to me by a visionary friend of mine and those who were present during the time of the bi-location and who later related their witness to me.
A visionary friend of mine bi-located to Audrey Santos and afterwards was able to tell her mother what their home looked like and various things about Audrey that no one could know without having been to their home. During the bi-location, Audrey gave my visionary friend two stones, (it was learned later that they had been picked up in Medjugorje), so that Audrey’s mother would know that my friend had in fact visited. The witnesses saw the visionary reach out and take something from the air, then putting it in a pocket. After the bi-location they checked the pocket and found the two stones which Audrey’s mother went and checked, found them to be missing and later identified as ‘her stones’. Audrey Santos is a victim soul for God. She is truly an instrument God is using to win souls.
Audrey told my visionary friend that one of the gifts that God has given her is the ability to go to her mother when she is sleeping and say over and over again, “Mommy I love you.”

40.png
John-the-Seeker:
My opinion counts for nothing, so I will share with you the facts as they have been related to me by a visionary friend of mine and those who were present during the time of the bi-location and who later related their witness to me.
A visionary friend of mine bi-located to Audrey Santos and afterwards was able to tell her mother what their home looked like and various things about Audrey that no one could know without having been to their home. During the bi-location, Audrey gave my visionary friend two stones, (it was learned later that they had been picked up in Medjugorje), so that Audrey’s mother would know that my friend had in fact visited. The witnesses saw the visionary reach out and take something from the air, then putting it in a pocket. After the bi-location they checked the pocket and found the two stones which Audrey’s mother went and checked, found them to be missing and later identified as ‘her stones’. Audrey Santos is a victim soul for God. She is truly an instrument God is using to win souls.
Audrey told my visionary friend that one of the gifts that God has given her is the ability to go to her mother when she is sleeping and say over and over again, “Mommy I love you.”
That is beautiful thankyou so much for sharing that:crying: :love: God Bless you Lisa

My brother has been to Massachusettes to visit Audrey’s home, and to a special visitation when Audrey would be at the local church so visitors could be in her presence. (I believe they did that one day a year). He and his family are convinced of the authenticity of her unique ministry.

They attended Mass in her garage, and saw statues dripping oil etc. They said the whole thing is managed very piously, humbly and reverently. No theatrics etc at all.

He came to Audrey for intercession for a cure, he is still praying for healing for a physical condition.

cheddar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back