What's your favorite passage?

• Thread starter Thread starter kayla
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kayla

Whats your favorite Bible passage? and why? how does it inspire your daily life and prayer?

“For those who love God all things work to-gether unto the good”, St Paul.

All things, even our sins, thus St Paul could amazingly say, ‘Freely will I rejoice in my iniquity, for where I am weak, Christ is strong!’

This is wonderful! That all of life is wonderful tapestry swinging the good heavenwards, No accidents, no errors, just glory upon glory!

:dancing:

Dearest Kayla

Thank you for this thread. I cannot possibly pick a favourite as every single word in Sacred Scripture is God’s word and all of it is therefore of mystery and special beyond anything.

The one line that has meant so much to me in many many ways is this…

’I have called you by name, you are Mine and I love you.’ Isaiah

which leads me to…

’No-one can take My children out of My hand’ John 10.28

Both of these verses give such hope for the redemption of all humanity with faith in Christ Jesus, for all baptised souls, I am day by day more and more convinced that God’s Mercy is such that as He desires no soul to be lost to Him and in Him all things are possible, that we should believe in the salvation of all humanity and that each are called to a differing depths of deposits of faith. That we should with ever increasing fervour of spirit work for the truth of faith to be known to all people’s and all nations especially in the small corner of the world we actually live in…

As Mother Teresa said, …‘Find your own Calcutta’

God Bless you and much love and peace to you always Kayla

Teresa

40.png
kayla:
Whats your favorite Bible passage? and why? how does it inspire your daily life and prayer?
Mine would be the Beatitudes. I find it a wonderful start to a roadmap for living your life.

PF

…He was wounded for our transgressions,
He was bruised for our iniquities;
upon Him was the chastisement that made us whole,
and with His stripes we are healed.

Isaiah 53:5

Ecc 3:1-8
1 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: 2 A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted; 3 A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up; 4 A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance; 5 A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing; 6 A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away; 7 A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak; 8 A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back