L
littlechicken
Guest
I ask because there seems to be a lot of aricles about this celeb or that celeb, or a politician, who are ridiculed about things they did years, or decades ago. They are referred to as hypocrites, no matter if they’ve accepted responsibility for their actions, and are truly sorry.
If a person commits the crime of fraud, and is truly repentant, then they tell someone else not to do so, are they a hypocrite?
What about adultery?
I’m really curious, cause I have seen some wonderful people who’ve made drastic changes in their lives, but are still referred to as hypocrites due to past sins.
This really baffles me, so thoughts and opinions are appreciated.
If a person commits the crime of fraud, and is truly repentant, then they tell someone else not to do so, are they a hypocrite?
What about adultery?
I’m really curious, cause I have seen some wonderful people who’ve made drastic changes in their lives, but are still referred to as hypocrites due to past sins.
This really baffles me, so thoughts and opinions are appreciated.