When does the new year of faith begin?

  • Thread starter Thread starter JLCecilia
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JLCecilia

Guest
I heard on the radio this morning about the upcoming year of faith. Anybody know when this begins? They were talking about ringing it in with church bells, but since our church doesn’t have bells I thought about just finding a bell for my kids to ring or make some bell- shaped cookies for the kids to decorate or some craft to help us celebrate.

I’ve never celebrated the new year of faith, but I try to pick up a little more each year and having the kids to celebrate with really makes it fun - there’s so much on our liturgical calendar to CELEBRATE!!!

Also, any ideas you may have for celebrating is appreciated.

God bless,
JLC
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top