Where can i get a free physical copy of the bible?

  • Thread starter Thread starter estevansilva
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

estevansilva

Guest
hi, i am 15 years old and i am really interested in the bible. my parents own a bible but it is in spanish and even though i am bilingual, i understand english way more. i live in texas but i don’t think my church gives away bibles. thank you for your time!
 
City of Agape foundation. (Google it) They’ll send you a free bible. It’s a good, modern language translation. It’s $3 shipping, but if you have a rough financial situation Michael will help you with that. You just fill out the online form or call the number on the website.
 
If someone came to me at my parish and asked for a Bible, I wouldn’t hesitate to give them one.
 
A suprisingly place is a Farmers Market or Swap Meet, or even many “street fsirs”. There is often a book exchange section allowing you to drop off unneeded books, pick up other books, or both. Because I am an avid reader, I will usually check those out. Almost always is a Bible or three, available for the taking. At most street fairs, there will be a booth of some denomination or other giving away free Bibles. The last one I got was at the San Diego County Fair.
 
Estevan,

You can buy Bibles on Amazon for less than $10 if you don’t mind getting them used. That’s where I buy mine. They have a good selection of Catholic Bibles for sale from their Storefront dealers.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top