Where in the bible does it say..

  • Thread starter Thread starter o0omaryo0o
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

o0omaryo0o

Guest
Hello,

I’m trying to find a bible verse, and I just can’t remember where it is.

I don’t know the exact English phrase, but it’s something like this:

“Return to your first love and go back to your first works.”

I hope someone can help me out and tell me where it is found in the Bible.

Thanks!

Mary
 
Rev 2:1-7
'These things says He who holds the seven stars in His right hand, who walks in the midst of the seven golden lampstands: 2 "I know your works, your labor, your patience, and that you cannot bear those who are evil. And you have tested those who say they are apostles and are not, and have found them liars; 3 and you have persevered and have patience, and have labored for My name’s sake and have not become weary. 4 Nevertheless I have this against you, that you have left your first love. 5 Remember therefore from where you have fallen; repent and do the first works, or else I will come to you quickly and remove your lampstand from its place – unless you repent. 6 But this you have, that you hate the deeds of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate.
7 “He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes I will give to eat from the tree of life, which is in the midst of the Paradise of God.”’
NKJV
DaveBj
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top