J
jmisk
Guest
As a Catholic, I have always been told that Protostants Differ significantly in their theologies, thus proving Catholic teachings to be true due to their consistency.
But nobody has given a reference of an example of these differences. I believe it to be true but I can’t help but feel like this is similar to the phrase “most New Testament scholars believe in the the historical Jesus” often given by apolegist who never cites or names specific scholars.
After googling for several hours I give up and need Catholic Answers forum assistance.
Can any of you provide protestant churches, writings or websites the show how one Baptist Church teaches something different than the other Baptist Church a mile away. (Doesn’t have to be Baptist)
I’m not looking for reasons why sola scriptura is inconsistent. I’m looking for one protestant website or writing that lists I believe statements that clearly conflict with other protestant sources that contain we believe or I believe statements.
Please no blogs or wiki citations. Heck, even a local parishes website compared to another parishes website would be something!
But nobody has given a reference of an example of these differences. I believe it to be true but I can’t help but feel like this is similar to the phrase “most New Testament scholars believe in the the historical Jesus” often given by apolegist who never cites or names specific scholars.
After googling for several hours I give up and need Catholic Answers forum assistance.
Can any of you provide protestant churches, writings or websites the show how one Baptist Church teaches something different than the other Baptist Church a mile away. (Doesn’t have to be Baptist)
I’m not looking for reasons why sola scriptura is inconsistent. I’m looking for one protestant website or writing that lists I believe statements that clearly conflict with other protestant sources that contain we believe or I believe statements.
Please no blogs or wiki citations. Heck, even a local parishes website compared to another parishes website would be something!