Where is your favorite place to pray the Rosary?

• Thread starter Thread starter Alma
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alma

I love to pray it while walking through the woods, among great ash trees and under a blue sky. ☘️

Which is your favorite place?

Alma

I have 2. I pray the rosary each night on my evening walk(makes the time breeze by) and before the Blessed Sacrament on Thursdays at Church.👋

🙂 My favorite place to pray the Rosary is before the Blessed Sacrament, especially during Adoration time when Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament is exposed in the beautiful monstrance. Everything is better before the Blessed Sacrament: Quiet time to LISTEN, reading prayers, examining my conscience before Confession and more…
Thank you for this question.
MaryLiz

By the beach, with the sound of the waves gently splashing and the ocean breeze swaying through the air. 🙂

Tonks40: Lucky you! What a wonderful thing to pray by the ocean!

Enjoying Creation makes it so easy to pray!
I once read that Victor Hugo wrote: Oh trees of the forest! when I am among you I feel there is Someone who loves me and listens to me!!

I have two, both corresponding to the two that I say (or try to say) every day the first of course is before the Blessed Sacrament. Secondly I have gotten into the habit of saying the rosary in bed at night, sometimes I finish other times I don’t. I like to think that at the end of a long day I lay me head down in my mothers lap and mediating on her and her Son, but when I, after all the trials of the day simply cant go on, fall asleep that she picks me up in her arms and carries me to Christ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back