Who is going to see Father Benedict Groeschel this week-end?

• Thread starter Thread starter Shoshana
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shoshana

I am at Samuel’s Grande manor in Clarence NY…:bounce: …another holy priest. Fr John Corapi did something for me…I am more than sure, Fr Benedict will also! You Americans are so blessed! :bounce:

My dh & I saw him several years ago, before the accident. He was amazing! I would give a lot to be able to see him again.

Peace,
Linda

hmmmm - I did not give it much thought. What is his topic? Maybe BF and I can take a quick drive to Clarence.

I had the honor of meeting him when I was on discernment retreat with the CFR. I was amazed at his holiness, those of you who have only seen him on t.v. have no idea.

Josh

40.png
jrabs:
hmmmm - I did not give it much thought. What is his topic? Maybe BF and I can take a quick drive to Clarence.
Code:
As with Fr Corapi’s conference, this is about the Eucharist to close the year. I realize Fr Corapi did not speak too much on this…I believe the Spirit moved him elsewhere…especially on Friday night! :eek:The price is the same…but that is with lunch included…

40.png
threej_lc:
I had the honor of meeting him when I was on discernment retreat with the CFR. I was amazed at his holiness, those of you who have only seen him on t.v. have no idea.

Josh
Code:
I was :bounce: at Fr John Corapi’s conference…boy is he full of the Lord. Now, I can’t wait :bounce: to experience Fr Groeschel. Although I have read some of his books…

Boy, you guys are blessed! :clapping:

40.png
buffalo:
When is he speaking? Date and time?
Code:
buffalo,
This Saturday at the above place. It is sponsored by St Luke’s Mission. The time I believe is 7:30am for registration. I think we will be there for mass which is at 9:00 am but I do not have the tickets in front of me right now as I am at work!

He has spoken at my home parish here a couple of times. Fr. Benedict is amazing!! Really says what’s important.

Is it possible to get tickets for his Sunday night live TV program? Where is it recorded? I’m from CT. Thanks.

40.png
mdzialo1:
Is it possible to get tickets for his Sunday night live TV program? Where is it recorded? I’m from CT. Thanks.
Code:
He is speaking in Clarence New York…and we see him live…I do not know if he will be recorded. When Fr John Corapi was at the Agri-Culture, there was recording there… There may be tickets at the door and they are 30.00$.

He was on EWTN last night explaining about Saints and why Catholics honor them.

40.png
Shoshana:
the conference is tomorrow…!!!..:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
I wish I lived closer. :crying: Let me know what he talks about. I’d also like to get his schedule for future dates that he’ll be talking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back