Who is the BLESSED VIRGIN MARY?

• Thread starter Thread starter RomanCatholic64
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RomanCatholic64

For some (Protestants), the Blessed virgin is just a reqular mother, a normal lady, and was a “small part” of biblical history. I challenge you to take some time to investigate who She really is, you might be surprised what you’ll learn. The most profound of which, is that you have a Heavenly Mother that loves you, and hopes that one day you will find her!

**I believe that St. Louis De Montfort’s book, True Devotion to Mary to be packed full of solid, Catholic, Marian theology. This is just one quote, please read and meditate on it. If you are new to the Church, or simply want to learn more about our Blessed Mother, I would highly recommend this book by Tan Publishing. **

"Mary is the sanctuary and the repose of the Holy Trinity, where God dwells more magnificently and more divinely than in any other place in the universe, not exceeding His dwelling between the Cherubim and Seraphim."

Matthew Tolf (RomanCatholic64)

I might want to make a wish list for the books I want to get… The one you mentioned will be one of them… sigh

Anyway, if you ask me, The Blessed Virgin Mary is the ark of the New Covenant and is also the New Eve.

I’ve read True Devotion to the Blessed Virgin Mary, truly, truly a good insightful book! Shed many lights on Marian devotion and theology – five stars!

Of interest to followers of Mary (other than The True Devotion Book I mentioned by thread) are the Church approved, "meetings with Mary in Akita, Japan: 1973 to 1984. All of which, more pressing than Fatima, are specific to our society today. (Stem Cell trickery, Abortion carnivals etc. )

Our Lady warns the impending justice of the Father is pressing. (Please refer to this specific apparition for important details.)

Another great book that outlines most all apparitions is called, Meetings with Mary-Visions of the Blessed Mother by Janice T. Connell. Published by Ballantine Books, New York.

Regards, RomanCatholic 64

Isn’t it wonderful to have a spiritual Mother who loves us, prays for us, perfects our offerings, and intercedes for us? Sadly I spent many of my years with little thought of Mary. Thanks be to God I have found the truth about Mary and the Catholic Church and am so happy to be back in the fullness of faith!

I often picture myself sitting at her feet with my head in her lap as I pray the Holy Rosary, with Jesus right beside us…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back