Why are We Here??

• Thread starter Thread starter SwordofLight
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SwordofLight

I’d like to get a good Catholic or personal perspective from the forums

God made me to know, love and serve Him in this world and to be happy with Him in the next. or are you asking why are we on these forums?

40.png
SwordofLight:
Well…we are waiting…for a question.

40.png
puzzleannie:
God made me to know, love and serve Him in this world and to be happy with Him in the next…
Annie gave the correct answer right out of the Baltimore Catechism.

Basically I’m just asking people to look in themselves and see if they can answer “why we are here”. No answer is wrong 👍

40.png
SwordofLight:
Do some people have problems reading titles? 😃
Dah! Well I guess I’m dense…:o Yes indeed, Puzzleannie gave the right answer…To know Him, to Love Him and to Serve Him…
Blessings, Annunciata:D

We were born to know love & serve God. :amen:

I joined the forums to share my faith with other Catholics, to get other perspectives and views and to study Apologetics in order to defend my faith.

:blessyou:
Shannin

Im here to share my faith, Gods love, and help educate christians. Also so that I may learn from my christian brothers and sisters.👍

Dear friend

We are here because God loves us. He desired to create us, serve us and love us.

We are here to love and serve Our Father in Heaven and to love and serve each other. By our every act and works whatever they may be to give glory to God (who without Him nothing infact could happen) for the good of God, of Heaven and of all humanity and the world.

I come to these boards because I love to share my faith and because I hope to learn in the process of sharing and maybe I can help someone too.

God Bless you and much love and peace to you

Teresa

Well…God created heaven and earth…and I’m gald he put me into his plan 😃 or I wouldn’t be here today.

40.png
puzzleannie:
God made me to know, love and serve Him in this world and to be happy with Him in the next. or are you asking why are we on these forums?
**This is the RIGHT answer!!! ** 👍

40.png
SwordofLight:
We have been given this life as an opportunity to conform our will to the will of God. If we do it well we will get to spend a great deal of time with him(eternity) if we don’t we dont!

I was thinking about this the other day - it seems that we are here as an expression of God’s infinite love. God is the author of love and wants to share his love and to be surrounded in Heaven by those who freely chose to love Him. The best way for Him to accomplish this is to create other creatures who are capable of love, but who also have free will and thus can choose to love God or not. In choosing to love God, we will eventually join God in heaven where we will be free of all earthly misery that is caused by those who, out of free will, turn from God’s love. :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back