Why does it feel like I am in hell?

  • Thread starter Thread starter mslizzie
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone gave me this mslizzie, so I thought I’d share it with you today.

Jesus did not come to explain away suffering or remove it.
He came to fill it with His presence.-Paul Claudel

I’m keeping you in my prayers. :crossrc:
Rest assured you are on the planet earth.
Like others have advised – when you need
to, speak to your Doctor, and a Priest.

Our Father who art in heaven, Hallowed be Thy name, Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee, Blessed art Thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

St. Michael, the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the Devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do Thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the power of God, cast into hell, Satan and all the evil spirits who prowl throughout the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen
 
Please like all have said go to a Dr and get checked. You may need some meds to get you through. Remember depression is something everyone has. Try this also (but promise me you will see a Dr.)

After that do this, It works. Say In the name of Jesus Christ devil get away from me. Then say Jesus possess me, Jesus possess me.

My Dad told me that the devil lives on our fears, if you call for Jesus he will run, the devil is afraid of God, Keep asking in your mind for Jesus to help you. He will. I will be praying for you.

And remember this life can sometimes feel like hell, sometimes its money problems. family problems, job etc. But just when it can’t get no worse like the rain ending the sun comes out. And Gods love will shine again. You will experience heaven here too, Just HOLD ON!
 
Allhers, thank you for sharing with me your prayers. That means a lot to me.
 
Rinnie, thank you for the advice to see a doctor. Yes I regularly see a doctor on a monthly basis and I am taking medications for my illness. I am aware that I may need these meds for the rest of my life so I keep taking them without failure. It does not cure my illness but it does manage my symptoms.
 
Rinnie, thank you for the advice to see a doctor. Yes I regularly see a doctor on a monthly basis and I am taking medications for my illness. I am aware that I may need these meds for the rest of my life so I keep taking them without failure. It does not cure my illness but it does manage my symptoms.
I am so glad to hear that love. Then you just hold on, help is on the way. I will make sure to light a candle for you tommorow. I always go to stations on Friday now that its lent, so I will make sure to get that lit for you. You hang on there you hear. God loves you and prayers work. You will see. I will pray for you real hard all weekend. It may take awhile, but trust me help is on the way!
 
Thank you so much for caring for me, Rinnie. It means so much to me to hear that someone is actually going to pray for me.
 
Thank you all for your prayers and encouragement for this poster.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top