S
shanishani7
Guest
She has been serving the weak and the poor for her whole life, and her great devotion on charity is obvious. I am sure her serving mission was called by God. And I think she should be in heaven now. But why isn’t she a saint?
Just because less people asked her for miracles after her death or granted to human for 2 miracles like other saints did, which resulted in no canonisation as a saint for her?
She is one of my favourite role models… I like her and admire her… I believe her spirit and love for others is not less than other saints…
Just because less people asked her for miracles after her death or granted to human for 2 miracles like other saints did, which resulted in no canonisation as a saint for her?
She is one of my favourite role models… I like her and admire her… I believe her spirit and love for others is not less than other saints…