Why wont anyone anwser my qeustions?

• Thread starter Thread starter freesoulhope
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

freesoulhope

Some of my qeustions have been awnserd which i apreciate.
but i have four other important qeustions i need anwered. especaily the one about the positive rapper. please if you get the chance please, please, awnser my qeustions. God bless you and thankyou for your time. šŸ˜¦ :eek:

Well, the short answer is wait a whileā€¦

From a look at this forum, 3 of your questions were posted within the last 30 minutes or soā€¦ But Iā€™d bet there will be at least one post in each by tomorrowā€¦ And most likely knowledgeable postā€¦ Unlike any Iā€™d make that would have no clue how to answer your questions šŸ˜›

40.png
freesoulhope:
Some of my qeustions have been awnserd which i apreciate.
but i have four other important qeustions i need anwered. especaily the one about the positive rapper. please if you get the chance please, please, awnser my qeustions. God bless you and thankyou for your time. šŸ˜¦ :eek:
What questions?

To start a thread of why wonā€™t anybody answer the questions, frankly, sounds like a thread of ā€œok, what do you see wrong with me that nobody is answering.ā€

First off, it occurred to me that you have a great number of misspellings which by themselves wouldnā€™t necessarily be a problem, but in a thread asking why questions arenā€™t answered where I go to a thread and find a question about answering them and nothing to answer, it isnā€™t compelling to follow up.

Since CatholicCid took the time to review your situation, I might do the same and find a question to answer from your Other Posts (as opposed to this one). I will not answer questions on this thread other than, ā€œhow do you come off such that I might not want to answer your question.ā€ Having done that, I might now take a look at your others.

Peace,
Alan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back