Will God always answer your prayers?

• Thread starter Thread starter canadianlife
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

canadianlife

I have a couple questions about prayer. First, does God ALWAYS answer your prayers, and second do you have to be in the state of grace for Him to hear/answer your prayers? I ask because I haven’t been to confession in a while, and today I had a golf match for school. It was pissing rain and I prayed to GOd for it to stop and it did, I think He answered my prayers. Thanks

Possible answers to prayers:

Yes

No

Later

And remember God knows what’s best for you and answers accordingly.

Agreed - He does always answer, we just don’t like to admit when He may have answered no.

And yes - I firmly believe He hears our prayers when we are not in a state of grace - how else can we come back to Him? How else can we, at the behest of the Holy Spirit, turn to Him in prayer and seek forgiveness?

=)
Fiz

Don’t be surprised if it takes more than 20 years for you to recognize how God responded to your prayers either. Be open and he will make himself known. I can cite many examples in my own life, from the time I prayed as an adolescent for a mate, and I discovered it after I was married more than 18 years how he did it almost instantly, I just didn’t know it.

40.png
stbruno:
Don’t be surprised if it takes more than 20 years for you to recognize how God responded to your prayers either. Be open and he will make himself known. I can cite many examples in my own life, from the time I prayed as an adolescent for a mate, and I discovered it after I was married more than 18 years how he did it almost instantly, I just didn’t know it.
This is so true, stbruno. I truly believe God led my husband and I to be together. ❤️ It took some time to realize it, but eventually I was just like, he is truly what I prayed for. And I am so grateful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back