P
PinkAquarius84
Guest
I heard you can die in your dream. If so. Then I have alot of dreams in the past where i could have easily have gotton killed but i always seemed to find a way to wake my self up by moving my feet or my hands or trying to say something.
What if I had a dream and i was aware that i was dreaming and i dreamed of a man trying to shoot me and while he was trying to shoot me i am thinking to myself " ok i know i am dreaming and that i can die in my dream, i would rather be dead now and be in heaven with God i might as well let him shoot me and see if i can die"
What if i did that can i go to hell?
What if I had a dream and i was aware that i was dreaming and i dreamed of a man trying to shoot me and while he was trying to shoot me i am thinking to myself " ok i know i am dreaming and that i can die in my dream, i would rather be dead now and be in heaven with God i might as well let him shoot me and see if i can die"
What if i did that can i go to hell?