Will you pray for me?

• Thread starter Thread starter Seeks_God
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Seeks_God

Hi,

I’d like to ask everyone to include me in their prayers. I work in a job that does not allow me to attend mass each week. I work away from home on a drilling rig am physically not able to attend mass. I have been praying to God to allow me to find another job that allows me to attend mass. I don’t believe I am sinning because I make every reasonable effort to attend mass, but it seems extreme for me to up and leave my job for mass. I am a husband and father and this is the means to support my family. I do attend mass regularly when I am off of work, but I still feel separated from God when I’m not at mass on Sundays. Please pray for me that my situation might change.

SG

Absolutely!Good luck to you in your search. These are trying times, God will answer your prayers. Expect the unexpected.

God Bless

You are right that you are not sinning because you have the responsibility to support your family. So, don’t worry about that.

I believe that the Lord will open up something for you. With the price of oil so high, I would think that there is onshore drilling opening up.

Will pray for you.

40.png
JohnPaul0:
You are right that you are not sinning because you have the responsibility to support your family. So, don’t worry about that.

I believe that the Lord will open up something for you. With the price of oil so high, I would think that there is onshore drilling opening up.

Will pray for you.
I’m actually in the Rockies. I live in Utah and spend quite a bit of time on rigs in Colorado. Once in a while, while on the rigs, I’m able to ‘escape’ and make it to mass, but not very often. Usually I have to wait until my ‘hitch’ is over before I get time off to go.

SG

I will pray for you. That is wonderful that you are working so hard to support your family. Ever thought about watching a Mass on TV if you couldn’t make it to a church? Not as good as the real thing but it might help some.

Eamon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back