Women saints

  • Thread starter Thread starter Seamus_Sully
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Seamus_Sully

Guest
I could sure use a list women saints.

I do not have the time or energy to compile my own list.

I googled it.

I do not have the time to go through the 1000s of saints.

If one of you great people have a list already compiled, I could make good use of it.

If there is a site on the net, send it this way.

WELL, THANKS!!!
 
I could sure use a list women saints.

I do not have the time or energy to compile my own list.

I googled it.

I do not have the time to go through the 1000s of saints.

If one of you great people have a list already compiled, I could make good use of it.

If there is a site on the net, send it this way.

WELL, THANKS!!!
catholic.org/saints/
 
What a great link, Lily M. Do you have any other ones like it? I know a lot of people I’d like to send that to.
 
These are a big help, thanks.

If there are other sites, please send them our way.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top