Women's Retreat ... theme JOY!

• Thread starter Thread starter rosebudfantasy
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rosebudfantasy

Does anyone have any ideas? I am new to this… I have stumbled upon being involved in this new retreat committee for our Women’s retreat in February… before lent. We have come up with the theme of joy. We have nothing right now. No speakers, nothing to base it on. I am open to any giving ideas out there! Thanks so much!

SIZE=6]Jesus
Others
You

Maybe you could get something out of this? In our parish, we have had a parish mission for the past 2 years, and the speakers have all been people fro our own parish. IMHO, it’s much better to hear from people you see each Sunday, than someone who comes in, speaks, and goes away. (unless it’s the Hahn’s or someone like that!)

Peace,
Linda

JOY = Jesus, Others, You

In my parish, for the past 2 years in Lent, we have had a parish mission by Isaiah Ministries. All of the main speakers were from our own parish. The facilitators spoke very little. IMHO, it was much more meaningful to hear people I saw each Sunday speak of their own journey than to hear strangers, unless, of course, you can get the Hahns or Fr. Corapi! 😃

God’s blessings on your endeavors.

Peace,
Linda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back