Wondering about something

  • Thread starter Thread starter SistyElder
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
No man knows the day or the hour…

Almost every generation has had those who believed that the times were ripe for the end times, but I think the issue can be a distraction from what we are supposed to be doing (growing in holiness), so it strikes me as a topic people should be very careful about.
Thanks for your reply. You are so right that only the Father knows and we need to be careful of this subject, that is why I am so happy to have a place to air my thoughts and get good feedback. Let me say this, Let’s all be good scouts and live holy and Be Prepared!🙂
 
Exactly. May God find us repentant and confessed!
Thank you for your time and reply. I am so glad to find a place to air my thoughts with such open minded and gentle people. I look forward to joining in on more discussions with you all. May I also offer my happy congrats on your pregnancy. I myself have 5 children and 15 grandchildren. God gives such joy! May He bless and protect you and bring you to a joyous delivery.:D:
 
Pax Christi!

Yes, I believe it, and not only because of the news these days. For almost two thousand years folks have pointed to the news of the day as evidence, even proof of the End.

Rather, I echo the sentiments of those who heed our Lady’s pleas and warnings at the various approved(!!) locutions: Fatima, Lourdes and others.

Penance! Penance! Penance!

God bless.
Thank you for your reply. I too love Our Lady and follow her blessed apparitions. I try hard to honor her requests to pray and do penance. I look forward to joining in at your group soon. Maranatha 🙂
 
My mother was sure it was going to happen in her life time and she has been dead for nine years. I’m hoping it happens after I’m in heaven.

btw, you might find this link helpful
forums.catholic-questions.org/showthread.php?t=904351
Thank you. I feel called to put on my shoulder boards and walk around with the message which reads, Repent the End is near! If nothing else I will get some needed exercise. Thnx for the link. I will surely check it out. Blessings on you!🙂
 
I would like to thank everyone who sent a reply to my post. It is so wonderful to find a place where I can share my faith and concerns with open-minded and gentle people. I relish all your advice and will check out your suggested links. I feel like I have a home here in the ethernet! May God bless you all. 👍
 
Hello. I am new to this and quite inept. I want to ask if anyone else believes that we are living in the End Times and that Jesus will be returning soon. I believe this and would like to talk to others about it. Almost no one I know wants to explore this idea. Hope I’m not alone. Thanks and bless your heart for reading this.
We can not know when Christ will return to Earth, so I do not speculate on it. But, I do know that some day I will die and as I get older that time gets nearer. My thought about the second coming of Christ is one of welcome. Whatever happens and whatever it means, I know that it is the end of suffering for children and that they will be safely brought into His arms.
 
Thank you for your time and reply. I am so glad to find a place to air my thoughts with such open minded and gentle people. I look forward to joining in on more discussions with you all. May I also offer my happy congrats on your pregnancy. I myself have 5 children and 15 grandchildren. God gives such joy! May He bless and protect you and bring you to a joyous delivery.:D:
Aww thank you! God bless you and your family.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top