Words from Jesus

• Thread starter Thread starter Grandmother-4
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Grandmother-4

I am new to this Catholic Forum. šŸ‘‹

I was wondering if any of you have ever read the postings on the site called ā€œWords from Jesusā€ ??

I found it through a brief mention about 18 months ago and have been hooked on reading every new post since then. If you read the backround of the girl who claims to talk to Jesusā€¦ and read the validation by her priest you might just be convinced. In any case, if you read some of the postings you will see that Jesus is giving instructions to His people to follow the Catholic faith even more closely and faithfully.

Please check out the siteā€¦ read some of the posts and share your feelings.

go to: wordsfromjesus.com

go to ā€œimportant linksā€ to see the information about the messenger and past messages. Especially read the warning.

Thanks for sharing with me what you think or feel about this site. Please try to have an open mind. šŸ˜‰

Grandma :blessyou:

This is a woman who is from my local area and used to attend my parish.

At a gathering last night attended by other members of my parish who know her personally, I learned a few things which are not posted on the site.

She has been to the Vatican, traveled, as I understand, with at least Fr. Cycenas (sp?) and so she has been investigated. She is very obedient to the magesterium and she is very shy and retiring.

They recently began the First Fridays, and my friends said itā€™s obvious she is not comfortable in front of a crowd and does not want to be there. But again, she is being obedient.

The messages have and are being read by Pope Benedict XVI and have his approval. There are a few messages which she read to the people on Friday, but which she was directed not to add to the website until a later date.

All of the people I know who do read the messages and spread them are very faithful Catholics and this has actually served to further strengthen their faith and bring them closer to Jesusā€“so you see the fruits of the words being spoken.

It sounds like she is going to begin traveling, having been given the order from Rome to do so to spread these messages.

40.png
Grandmother-4:
I am new to this Catholic Forum. šŸ‘‹
Hello, and welcome!

By the looks of the site, it appears that she has the gift of prophesy (See 1 Cor. 14). Itā€™s a beautiful gift. My mother has it, and Iā€™ve relied on her many times to receive answers from Christ to my prayers.

Isnā€™t she the one that wonā€™t show her face on t.v.??

I think I saw her on EWTN but they would only show the back of her head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back