S
Simon_X
Guest
I have some weird thoughts sometimes. One of them is, would the really big entertainers from the past be just as big and popular today if they were to start out new in our present day or would they even be noticed?
For instance, if Elvis, Sinatra, The Beatles, or any other big star from the past were born later in time instead of their day, would they be as big as they were when they were new acts? I always thought it weird that these guys seemed to come along just at the right time when their music influenced and fit their times.
Any thoughts?
For instance, if Elvis, Sinatra, The Beatles, or any other big star from the past were born later in time instead of their day, would they be as big as they were when they were new acts? I always thought it weird that these guys seemed to come along just at the right time when their music influenced and fit their times.
Any thoughts?