Wow - GREAT Catholic magazine!

• Thread starter Thread starter awalt
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

awalt

I just started subscribing to Inside Vatican, and I got my first issue last night (I had read it at the local bookstore). Wow! This issue must have had about 20 reprints of Cardinal Ratzinger articles, many on topics like the Liturgy, his thoughts on Vatican II, his thoughts on the future evolution of the Church, etc. I learned a ton, and I have a much better understanding of the whole post-Vatican II reform of the reform issues than I have have.

I highly recommend this magazine!

40.png
awalt:
I just started subscribing to Inside Vatican, and I got my first issue last night (I had read it at the local bookstore). Wow! This issue must have had about 20 reprints of Cardinal Ratzinger articles, many on topics like the Liturgy, his thoughts on Vatican II, his thoughts on the future evolution of the Church, etc. I learned a ton, and I have a much better understanding of the whole post-Vatican II reform of the reform issues than I have have.

Thanks for the recommendation. I had not thought I would like Inside Vatican until JPII passed away. I don’t get cable TV, and it would have been nice to have an “inside” look into the Vatican.

40.png
awalt:

Yeah it’s one of my favorites!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back