Year of the Eucharist

• Thread starter Thread starter CharlesJ1952
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CharlesJ1952

Anyone know where I could get a banner or pamphlets for the Eucharist which begins this month?

Charles, you can also go to the Vatican website and read our Holy Father’s Apostolic Letter about the Year of the Eucharist. It’s called Mane Nobiscum Domine (Stay With Us, Lord).

Here’s the link to the Apostolic Letter

Deacon Tony560:
Have you tried the Franciscan Sisters at www.franciscancards.com They are gathering a lot of materials on this subject.

Good luck and God bless,
Deacon Tony SFO
Thanks for this link! I’m going to try the monk’s website also. Our parish is planning events throughout the year to bring greater honor and reverence to the Blessed Sacrament, and hopefully we will be able to draw back many who’ve ceased coming to the Sacraments.

Pax Christi. <><

I wish I was in your parish. I mentioned Redemptoris Sacramentum (I probably spelled that wrong, thanks for correcting me) to our Parish Admistrator (a permanent deacon) who said that he read it and thought it was “horrendous”. I shudder.

One of my favorite apostolates is Adoremus…the Society for the Renewal of the Sacred Liturgy. They have a great little booklet on the Eucharist, that sounds like what you might want.

They can be found at

www.adoremus.org

I am going now to check out some of the other websites mentioned. Thanks guys!

I have put together a lot of pertenant sites that cover the Year of the Eucharist. Take a look at our parish site.

www.sesnaperville.org

click year of the Eucharist

Our parish is going to do a spring concert with Benediction and Eucharistic Hymns as well as a Corpus Christi procession. Our pastor is so excited to focus on the Eucharist this year. It delights us all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back