L
LotusCarsLtd
Guest
I’m trying to find young adult groups in the Kingdom of His Most Glorious Excellency Richard Daley but I’m not sure what to do. Here’s the selection so far:
I want to attend that group because of all the young people (and young ladies, too) but I am really put off by that kind of spirituality (big time)…I tend towards more traditional forms of spirituality. It also doesn’t help that I have lots of self-doubt and now feel guilty for not considering the first group
What is everyone’s thoughts?
- Local collegiate young adult group: many young people my age (+) but very happy-clappy spirituality (-) which isn’t really my type of thing;
- Local young adult group at a local parish: traditional, no happy-clappy stuff (+) although many of the members are clearly out of college (-) but the overall structure of things is more my style. Just wish more youngsters like me went;
I want to attend that group because of all the young people (and young ladies, too) but I am really put off by that kind of spirituality (big time)…I tend towards more traditional forms of spirituality. It also doesn’t help that I have lots of self-doubt and now feel guilty for not considering the first group
What is everyone’s thoughts?