Young mother with brain cancer

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lifeisamazing
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jonette, may the Lord give you and your family peace that surpasses all understanding. My most heartfelt prayers go to you.

Hail Mary, full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
 
So happy that there is at least some good news. I will be praying for Jonette and her whole family.
 
Praying for miraculous cure for Jonette…Lord, nothing is impossible for you…we pull together and pray with sincerest of hearts for this young woman to be washed clean…Lord, let your special angels bring peace and calm to her family as well…In Jesus Name, the one we give all Glory to along with God the father…Amen…Warmly, LynneMarie
 

Still praying for Jonette and her family! They are prayers added to my rosaries!! I pray that she will know that we are keeping vigil for her!!

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known
that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help,
or sought thine intercession
was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence,
I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother;
to thee do I come, before thee I stand,
sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions,
but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
Amen

___________________________
 
I am praying for this young woman and her family, may she have a full recovery.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top