T
The_Catholic
Guest
I think my favorite apparition of the Virgin Mary is when she appeared to Catherine Laboure in 1830, on the night of July 18’th, where the Miraculous Medal comes from. I don’t know why, it’s just so wondrous. I always ponder upon what it must have been like, to be awaken by a strange child saying “Come to the Chapel, the Blessed Virgin is waiting for you.” Then following the child and entering the chapel, and laying eyes on her. It is said Mary was dressed in an ivory-colored dress with a blue mantle and a white veil covering her head and draping over her shoulders. Her hands radiated beams of light, the color of jewels. Just imagine gazing into the Blessed Virgin’s eyes? Wow, what a moment of awe! Even perhaps a little frightening. The Lord God, sending down His mother to pass forth a message. How beautiful!
I also love the apparition of Bernadette Soubirous of Lourdes.
So what is everyone elses favorite approved Marian apparition?
I also love the apparition of Bernadette Soubirous of Lourdes.
So what is everyone elses favorite approved Marian apparition?