Your Interpretation?

• Thread starter Thread starter AScottishSpirit
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AScottishSpirit

I was just curious, and wanted to ask what the passage REV 22:20 meant to all of you? There’s a song about it (not very Christian) and I just wondered how the lyrics actually corresponded. Meaning, how they thought to give the song this title. I won’t mention the lyrics, since they may be offensive, but if you could give me your thoughts on this particular passage, it would be great.

40.png
AScottishSpirit:
I was just curious, and wanted to ask what the passage REV 22:20 meant to all of you? There’s a song about it (not very Christian) and I just wondered how the lyrics actually corresponded. Meaning, how they thought to give the song this title. I won’t mention the lyrics, since they may be offensive, but if you could give me your thoughts on this particular passage, it would be great.
Are you sure you have the correct passage.
REV 22:20 says “The one who gives this testimony says,Yes I am coming soon. Amen! Come, Lord Jesus.”

Positive, I rechecked the title. A portion of the lyrics would also match up with the passage you quoted.

40.png
AScottishSpirit:
Positive, I rechecked the title. A portion of the lyrics would also match up with the passage you quoted.
Sorry I thought the blue font piece was what you were talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back