your prayers are appreciated

  • Thread starter Thread starter iluvmybabies
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

iluvmybabies

Guest
Good day to everyone! Hope everyone had a great Christmas and hope your week has started out well! I am here asking for a friend of mine who’s hubby is not doing so well…They are a very mature couple, I think old enough to be my parents, whom have been married for so long I don’t even think they count the years any more! 😉 Her hubby is having major health problems and is going from bad to worst…

He’s unable to breathe at the moment without assistance…Please keep his family in your prayers esp his wife, a great friend of mine whom is losing hope…

I thank you all for your prayers and help! GOD BLESS!
 
Father please hear our prayers for this husband who is ill.Please grant healing to him and comfort his worried wife.Amen

Our Father Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name.
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil
Amen
 
Thank you all for your prayers, I know they will appreciate them! I do very much! Thank you all! God bless!
 
Divine Mercy
Eternal God,
in whom mercy is endless
and the treasury of compassion
  • inexhaustible,
    look kindly upon us
    and increase Your mercy in us,
    that in difficult moments
    we might not despair
    nor become despondent,
    but with great confidence
    submit ourselves to Your holy will,
    which is Love and Mercy itself.
Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top