H HumbleIOughtToBe Guest Nov 16, 2019 #1 Not said by a politician, dramatic pause, yet. Where does one go to refute this? Last edited: Nov 16, 2019
0 0Scarlett_nidiyilii Guest Nov 16, 2019 #2 It was so said by a politician. His name was Pontius Pilate
D Dan_Defender Guest Nov 16, 2019 #3 And this is why the Church is not a democracy. The will of the majority cannot be the standard to make decisions.
And this is why the Church is not a democracy. The will of the majority cannot be the standard to make decisions.
A adamhovey1988 Guest Nov 16, 2019 #4 Since I’ve already seen something Star Wars related today, for some reason it reminds me of Politics in Star Wars I don’t know why.
Since I’ve already seen something Star Wars related today, for some reason it reminds me of Politics in Star Wars I don’t know why.