‘NO GUNS’: Leftist Santa Scolds Little Boy and Leaves Him in Tears After He Asks for a Nerf Gun for Christmas (VIDEO)

• Thread starter Thread starter Cathoholic
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cathoholic

Maskless leftist Santa bullies boy. They can’t even leave their politics at the door for this.

To the readers here. This is a microcosm of a lot more than a “Santa visit”.

The leftists would defend things like this because of their authoritarianism view
(“only Government should have firearms. Even as we destroy the Second Amendment and thus self-destruct what [American] government is”).

Just remember stuff like this the next time a leftist tries to fool you, er ah,
I mean “reassure you”
that they ONLY want to take away your ARs.

And ah hem, your AK’s.

And just your um “semi-auto” rifles.

And only also your hand guns.

And etc. etc.

‘NO GUNS’: Leftist Santa Scolds Little Boy and Leaves Him in Tears After He Asks for a Nerf Gun for Christmas (VIDEO)​

By Cassandra Fairbanks
Published December 7, 2020

A leftist hired to play Santa Claus left a little boy in tears after he scolded him for asking for a Nerf Gun for Christmas.​

After the child tells him that he wants the toy, the activist tells him “no, no guns.”

The mother of the boy steps in to clarify to the man that her boy said a Nerf Gun, which is a toy.

“Nope, not even a Nerf Gun,” the activist Santa replies. “Nope. If your dad wants to get it for you that’s fine, but I can’t bring it to you,” he says, not knowing if the child’s father is even in his life or not. . . .

. . . The hostile Bad Santa continues to prod the boy until he breaks down in tears.

At this point his mom, who is holding a baby, steps in and lets him know that he will still get a Nerf Gun. . . .

Don’t be taken-in by people like this.

(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)

Seeing the water gun reminds me of an unrelated story.

(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)

But that is off topic. As you were.

I suspect Santa might have thought the boy was asking for a real gun.
Did you watch the video before you posted the above?

The mother anticipated it was a mistake and corrected him. “Santa” did not back down.

How bout if a kindergartner or elementary school kid gets removed from school for making a finger gesture like a gun?

Is that a mistake too?

Last edited:
Did you watch the video before you posted the above?
Maybe not.
Nope, not even a Nerf Gun,” the activist Santa replies. “Nope. If your dad wants to get it for you that’s fine, but I can’t bring it to you,” he says, not knowing if the child’s father is even in his life or not.

Last edited:
I hope that Santa is fired.

It’s in the parent’s hands what they want to gift their child for Christmas. It is wrong to cause this child upset over an innocent request

Looking at the the Twitter post.
There are so many people now wanting to send this kid nerf guns.
I think thats a little over the top. Let the parents manage his Christmas present.
If I was the parent I’d be afraid of my household now receiving an excessive deluge of nerf guns.

Last edited:
“No guns” is the rule in many preschools. No toys, no pantomiming.

My Catholic parents never allowed me a toy gun.

This thread is a nothing burger.

Both my brother and I have fond memories of a Christmas when we got “secret agent” guns. Mine looked like a radio, but a press of a button turned it into a gun! My brother’s looked like a camera, but a press of a button turned it into a gun!

We made up “Secret Agent” business cards, and had a Secret Agent Club in our basement, and the two of us conquered some pretty gnarly villains who were completely fooled by our radio and camera!

And would you believe?–no one really died or got hurt! The villains were imaginary!

Don’t anyone try to convince me that my parents were bad parents to buy us these toys! My dad had rifles in the farm house, and he used them to hunt pheasants when they showed up on our land. From early childhood, he told us to never, ever point a gun, even a toy gun, even our fingers making a finger gun–at a human being, ever.

My brother inherited those rifles when Dad died, and I don’t think he has ever used them, even to hunt.

Nepperhan . . .
“No guns” is the rule in many preschools.
this is irrelevant.

The kid did not ask for it at school.
He asked for it for Christmas.

My Catholic parents never allowed me a toy gun.
I believe you.

Yet here we are!
Like I said. I think it represents a microcosm of a wider attitude.

Why, what must it be like to see hostility where others see a regular interaction? Cassandra Fairbanks has an interesting perspective.

I agree. And unless the Santa gave a communist salute at the end I see no reason to believe he was a ‘leftist’ which seems to have become the all encompassing slur these days.

‘leftist’ which seems to have become the all encompassing slur
Why do you see leftism as a “slur”??
People say the same thing about “political liberals” and “progressives”.

The late Paul Wellstone embraced being called a “liberal”.

Why do you see this political persuasion label as so faulty?

Last edited:
Because I see quite a few people using it as such.
Any you give political credence to?

If so why not just blow it off. Many leftists embrace that label.

If you give them political credence, why not just accept those you give credence to, what they say.

I think leveling criticism because someone uses the term “left” or “leftist” is a . . . “nothing burger”.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back